Resin in Sunninghill
Sunninghill Resin Bound vs Resin Bonded driveways – what’s the difference?
There are two main techniques for using resin in your Sunninghill driveway. Despite the similar names, there are some important differences:
- Resin Bound - this involves the resin and aggregate being mixed prior to application. The mixture is then spread evenly across the chosen surface, drying to a very solid and even finish. A big advantage of this technique is that the drive remains completely water permeable.
- Resin Bonded - this technique involves resin first applied over the driveway, then a subsequent layer of loose stone pressed into the top surface. This is a quicker and cheaper process but can often lead to loose chippings and an uneven finish. There is an added disadvantage that the drive will no longer be permeable.
At Romans Construction we offer both types of resin driveway in Sunninghill, although we recommend resin bound for best results.
Resin Bound & Bond Installation Services Sunninghill
Resin bound or resin bond driveways, paths and patios are become more and more popular in Sunninghill. A number of people in Sunninghill will choose to have a resin bound & bonded installation to improve the look of their existing driveway or patio, and to aid with water drainage. Resin paving material can be used for other purposes as well, such as pathways, access roads, pool surrounds and patios, as it is versatile and strong.
- Swimming Pools
- Driveway Fringes
- Entrance areas
- Public spaces,
- Pubs, restaurants & hotels
In fact the usability of resin bond and resin bound gravel is vast. If you’re thinking about resin driveways and paving in Sunninghill, talk to us before you decide.
Why use Resin Bound or Resin Bond for Sunninghill driveways & paving areas?
Once laid, the resin gravel stone surface provides a smooth, strong, durable finish, which is why it is great for regular driveway use by cars. These types of resin drives are becoming more popular as they offer ease of use, a stable surface area and, of course, a beautiful finish to any Sunninghill home. The decorative resin gravel is also easy to maintain, requiring just a regular clean of the surface to keep it in good condition.
You can choose from a range of different colours include Brittany Bronze, Autumn Gold and many more and mixed aggregate designs for your Sunninghill resin-bound gravel, giving you a fully bespoke design and a finish that will really show off your home.
Unbeatable resin drive services in Sunninghill, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey & West London, with a 10 year guarantee.
What is the price of our resin driveways in Sunninghill?
Sunninghill resin driveway installation costs can vary depending on a number of factors:
- The size of your driveway area
- The surface of the existing driveway
- The age of the current driveway
- Whether you choose resin bound or resin bond
- The style of surface & edging required
- Drainage factors & other features
To get an accurate price for resin driveway installation just give our Sunninghill resin bound/bond contractors a call for a free, no obligation quote.
What are the alternatives to a resin driveway in Sunninghill?
Guaranteed Resin Driveway Satisfaction
We try to always offer great value and competitive prices. If you find a cheaper quote from any other resin driveway company near Sunninghill, just phone our team and we'll match it or even beat it!
Don't just take our word for it - have a look at our 5 star rating on Google.